Not open for further replies.

play2lose

In Runtime
does anyone know a store where I can get about an

AMD Athlon XP 2500+
ASUS Mobo w/nForce2 chipset
512 DDR400 (2x 256)
80GB 8Mb Cache HD
Integrated Graphics (Am buying 9800 SE seperate for 170)
Integrated Sound
400-500W Case w/window
Floppy and CDRW

for about $500 including shipping (free shipping preferably)

My mom says I can get a comp for around $650
so 500 for comp + 170 for video = 670

I could probably get that

THNX

Whoa their prices there a ludacris, i just looked at CPU's and their prices are incredibly out of line, go to www.newegg.com or www.tigerdirect.com buth are good places and great prices i prefer newegg fast shipping i buy all my parts from them, two thumbs up

price it all on pricewatch.com It has the prices from newegg in addition to a bunch of other sites. I also recommend newegg for their product quality and shipping. Buy from them unless pricewatch finds you a site much cheaper. Also, check my post on the 9800 SE. I made a faulty recommendation of it. The 9600XT is better.

ok, i priced it out real quick

AMD XP2500+ 333FSB $80
ASUS A7N8X $70
512 (256X2) Micron CL2.5 Memory $70 total
Maxtor 80 GB 8mb Cache $67
Vantec 400W PSU (never buy a cheap one) $55
ATX Aluminum case with window $35
Floppy in several colors $9
Lite-on 52X32X52 CDRW $33

Grand total $419 with shipping.

WOW....thnks nvalhala...but I meant a site where they can build it for me...I'm not sure i could do it my self....hey, if I went to a store like best buy would they put it together for me

Hey just get the components shipped to you. Building them together is a piece of cake if they are all compatible with each other. Just refer to the manual for motherboard and other components and also look at a few websites about general advise on building your own system and you should be fine. Not to mention you can always ask questions here. If you want you can email your specific questions to me and I would be more than glad to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom