one more time

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamloco724

In Runtime
ok this is what i want i prefer to spend no more then 450 ive heard bad things about every brand ive mentiond or that had been recommended so im torn..ive always heard bad things about dell now i hear the same things about hp..one person reccomends one thing the other says its bad. so everyone please reccomend a desktop from any brand that is reliable and in my price range here what i need and what i will be using it for.

i will be using it to download stuff,using my ipod with it,mp3s,video,nothing professional,surfing the web

i need at 512 ram
atleast 80 gig hard drive prefer more
i need to be able to add slave harddrive to it
dvd burner

cause i really dont know what im looking at when it comes to building and ive had others tell me what to pick to put in it but thats through newegg.com and that would mean i would have to put it all together and i really dont know how to do all this

ok then,my suggestion is that you go with HP.But despite that,whatever you buy,make sure you get a good warranty ;)

on dells and hps can i add a slave harddrive
On any compute that has a place to mount a second drive you can add a slave drive. Or you can rig it in.

Here's an option with Best Buy.
eMachines T3418 with AMD Sempron™ Processor 3400+
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...A?skuId=7739824&type=product&id=1140392808146

3400+ Sempron
512MB PC3200 DDR
160GB hard drive
Double-layer DVD burner
nVidia 6100 onboard graphics (2 PCI, 1 PCI-E, 1 PCI-E x16)
9-in-1 digital memory card reader
Built-in 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
V.92 high-speed data/fax modem
Microsoft Windows XP Home SP2
Microsoft Works 8.5
Microsoft Digital Image Starter Edition 2006
CyberLink Power DVD
Money 2006

$414.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back