Omg Stupid Power Supply Plz Help!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cOc0

Beta member
k..i need some help.About 2 weeks ago i was using my computer and it shut down for no reason. So i call my
computer company and they say its my power supply and its burned out. So i go to Frys and instead of buying
a new power supply, I buy a new case with a power supply already in it. I have computer experience so i decide i should move the motherboard and all that other stuff to the new case. Anyways like i said i never did do that before so im not a pro on it.
Anyways u guys gotta help me cuz i cant get the computer to get fixed somewhere (dont ask m e y).. So what i did is move the motherboard and all the stuff in it an dthen connect some wires and ya...i see 3 small wires which say something like...........H.D.D Led
Power SP, and Power led or watever i forgot.Anyways i connect them and i finnaly get the power thing right and when i try to turn on the pc i hear this sound like the power supply is trying to work then shuts off...plz tell me whats wrong...

You killed your computer, that's what you did. What psu did you replace the burnt out one with?

Did you take out the cpu or ram? does the pc post before it shuts down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom