Omg This Kt400 Is Terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

winblowz

In Runtime
I just switched from FC1 to Windows 2k on my KT400 based machine.

THE DRIVERS DO NOT WORK. THIS IS A PIECE OF CRAP. I CAN NOT GET SOUND OR LAN DRIVERS TO WORK.

I NOW HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO FORMAT, AND TRY AGAIN.

Before now, I have had nothing but great service from Soyo. Has anyone else had bad luck with the KT400?

Good luck?

I cant get these drivers working. Help anyone?>>?????

thanks in advance
windlowz

If you're talking about the KT400 chipset in general, I've had no problems with it. I have a Gigabyte GA-7VAX mobo and I have not had a problem at all.

i have a kt4 ultra. Its working "ok" but i can overclock 1 mgz or pc goes berserk, lol. And the 4 in 1 drivers are a pain in the a$$ to get working properly. Oh well. I have never tried using win 2k on my pc. Maybe the drivers wernt menat for it, but that doesnt sound right, lol. Hmm il think of it a bit, and answer u when i get home, im at school now.

go to via website and download the new drivers for your chipset,they have one driver set called the hyperion and it will work on them all,and if you have a problem with the others you should be able to go to your mb makers website and get the others or the updated ones.and I also have a gigabyte GA-7VA which is a great mb,and I agree with you jayhawker01 soyo makes very good mb at least all the ones ive owned were great,never had any problems out of them.

BEFORE installing the 4in1 driverse, MAKE SHUR ALL DRIVERS for gdx card are uninstalled. Or u are gona have MAJOR problems with agp and all, and everything will be chppy. I had that problem, so yea uninstall all gfx drivers u got then install the 4in1, then install laters gfx drivers, and u should be good.

KT400 is a pretty old chipset. They already have the K8T860. You probably have compatibility issues because some of the hardware you are using is new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom