Old monitor, Nixdorf BA 88 manual

fjk61011

Beta member
Old monitor, Nixdorf BA 88 manual

I'm looking for a manual for this monitor. It's at least 15 years old. Thought I'd try here. There was something about it's settings and use with game consoles

When I Google, all I get are the topics you have posted on other sites. When I search their main website all I get is POS equipment.

After drilling through about 50 pages on Google, I'm came across a forum that says the NIXDORF BA 88 is the same as the NEC MultiSynch II.

I got some information on the NEC MultiSynch II from Vintage Computer Forums.

I have a SIEMENS NIXDORF PCD-4H which came with the monitor. The on board graphics is an Ergo VGA III. I don't know what frequency it's outputting but it works a DELL flat screen LCD as well as the BA 88.

Not sure where you're trying to go with this, but anything that can output VGA res @ 60hz can run any modern LCD.

As for your original console thing, the Multisync 2 CRT can display current console image, but you will have to play at 480i res and leave it set there in the settings.

Not sure where you're trying to go with this, but anything that can output VGA res @ 60hz can run any modern LCD.

As for your original console thing, the Multisync 2 CRT can display current console image, but you will have to play at 480i res and leave it set there in the settings.

Trying to get it running with a view to selling. Only draw back would be the German armour plating of the case :) It's heavy.

Back
Top Bottom