Oki C9600N A3 Colour Laser Printer

Status
Not open for further replies.

notechy

Beta member
Hello members
I have seen this Oki printer which I don't know how well it performes and the quality of it.
Has anyone of you any experiences with it?
Thanks
NT

Is this for an office or something? The only Okidata printers I've ever used has been a Dotmatrix and from what I've heard that's the only thing they make really well. Is there any specific reason you want that printer? Cannon makes a pretty nice Color Laser, we use Gestner in our offices.

Is this for an office or something? The only Okidata printers I've ever used has been a Dotmatrix and from what I've heard that's the only thing they make really well. Is there any specific reason you want that printer? Cannon makes a pretty nice Color Laser, we use Gestner in our offices.

Thanks for the reply
It is for a medium size office. I need A3(plans). A sales rep send an email with the months specials and it is $3999.-(NZ).
I have not looked into other A3 printers much, as far as I know they are very expensive.
So I was just wondering the quality of this one?

NT

I wish I could tell you, but like I've said I've never used any OKI data lasers, but here are some cheaper Color laser all in ones. Depending on how many people are in your office the $4,000 price tag might be a little over kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom