is this okay? (business pc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
vid card???...or are you just goin to use the onboard from the mobo. just make sure it isn't value RAM or of the sort...

no the timings are like 2-3-3-6 or something, and i've heard good things for mainstream pcs . . .

no need for a video card

Its quite a powerfull machine for buisness use, normally you just use 700MHZ machines with lots of ram, cheap and still fast, or does she do gaming as well?? Surely all her programs can run on a less powerfull machine...

You can pick up 50 machines on ebay with monitor, mouse keyboard, for $300, then all you have to do is buy the wireless keyboard/mouse...

We use 400MHZ pc's for CAD/CAM and they do fine.... well nearly. RAM is very important, but they are still fast.

Are you going to have any servers, networking stuff going on???

Ok, i would just go for 700MHZ machines like my buisness has, works well for us. As long as you have lots of ram it will be fine, and very fast, and will save you lots of money!!!

Hey I got a dual Pentium 2 400Mhz comp to sell it only has 128MB Ram though. It includes a vid card, NIC,and a sound card. 90$ +shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom