Ok! HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndTwenTy10

In Runtime
Ok guys I got a serious problem thats just pissing me off really bad now.

My comp restarts it self when i do stuff:

I was trying to install a steering wheel by going to Start>Control panel> Game controllers...everytime i click game controllers it SHUTS OFF!! and this has also happend during HALO gameplay sometimes...

When it starts back up it sais:

WINDOWS HAS RECOVERD FROM A SERIOUS ERROR...And i click show error stuff and gives me this

C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini011005-06.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\Charles\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER2.tmp.dir00\sysdata.xml

Does anyone know what that is? Can anyone help? Thanks!

I'd say your RAM is at fault if it's doing a dump like that.

Check it with memtest86+ and see if your RAM errors. If it does, then basically when Windows goes to give it instructions it can't handle it and crashes.

If the RAM is fine then my next guess would have to be a PSU Issue, too much power is being drawn from the PSU and as a result it fails.

something might be wrong with that steering wheel and it is having a hardware error.

Nubius said:
I'd say your RAM is at fault if it's doing a dump like that.

Check it with memtest86+ and see if your RAM errors. If it does, then basically when Windows goes to give it instructions it can't handle it and crashes.

If the RAM is fine then my next guess would have to be a PSU Issue, too much power is being drawn from the PSU and as a result it fails.

Where do i get the test thing from?

NOW when i try to play a game it shuts off!!! I HATE THIS PIECE OF DAMN CRAP! GOD THIS COMPUTER SUCKS!!!@ ERERHERHERH!! I SWeAR IM GOING TO TTAK E A HAMMER TO IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom