Ok which 6600gt VGA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would recomend to XFX card. It appears to be faster and more capable, plus, it's cheaper.
Also, use Newegg instead.

diabloII said:
www.zipzoomfly.com & www.newegg.com > tigerdirect

TD is only good in canada

edit: tigerdirect almost never gives out rebates according to many sites i've read, they use www.onrebate.com, which doesn't seem professional at all imo

Yeah i didnt use registered mail, and they owe me rebates, I am thinking of taking legal action.

I would go with the XFX, one of the best overclockers and also one of the ones with the most flaws.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Yeah i didnt use registered mail, and they owe me rebates, I am thinking of taking legal action.

I would go with the XFX, one of the best overclockers and also one of the ones with the most flaws.

you should check out tigerdirect on resellerratings

there's this guy called humberto (or something) that gave out his phone number and ext. to his office or something and he deals with rebates

i know im going to use newegg and stuff but i need to know what a 66oogt like the other form i made and stuff under $200 and stuff. need to know i dont what to have problems and stuff

if you're going to OC, probably the XFX (although u might get a faulty one, but then u can just RMA it..if u have the patience)

for aftermarket cooling, i dunno if the zalman 700-cu is better or the NV silencer 6 is

well i dont want to have problems man i dont waant nothing to happen to it. i mit oc it or i mit not but i still dont want it meessed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom