Oh NO

Status
Not open for further replies.

xAznPrid3x

In Runtime
ok i took apart my PII processer and i put my monitoring probe in the middle of the cpu and heat sink and then my comp messed up like it turns on by itself and nuthing shows on the monitor.....i opened everything up and found that the tip of the monitoring probe like melted and it wondent read on the monitoring system but when i cut off the melted part on the probe it started showing up on the monitor but it wasnt reading because i cut the hole wire off.....so i took it out and it turns on but nuthing shows up.....i cant even turn it off without unpluging it....i dono if this is right but if you dont have the cpu in it wont turn on but if you do it does?????btw i put the cpu on for like 2 seconds and it got extremly hott..i was told i fried only the cpu..so all imdoing is im going to borrow my friends cpu and see if its the problem

Dude the PII processor is worth like a quarter. If sure you can find a real cheap replacement on eBay.

ohh nvm i had a spare..... the reason why i have PII because the comp was given to me for FREE and and im just adding shit to it..and im a cheap basterd...if i can find a A64 for under 100 prob use ill be glad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom