OEM? What does that stand for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnson

Solid State Member
I'm seeing lots of products listed as OEM and they're a lot cheaper than the boxed versions. Is it the same quality? Same thing? Same warranty as the boxed versions?

Thanks.

Ahhh okay so I got the definition, thanks. But like I asked in my first post, is this just as good as the stuff in the box? I know it must be "yes" - I guess I just need someone to tell me! :)

its supost to be better if its assamble all in the factory with all their standard parts and sometimes it cheaper then building it from difrent stores (parts)
wouldnt be nice if they come up with everything included ?
good sorrund sound card
agp card 4x +
memorie included!!! at list 1 gig will be nice
liquid termal controled !!!
and a way to get rid of monitors and only use regular tvs !!!
oppps getting carried away sorry lol

OEM simply means you do not get the fancy packaging and extra hardware as the retail version so that means it costs less. sometimes a lot less, sometimes a little. if the OEM version costs a lot more than get it, if it is about the same price do not get it.

ekÆsine said:
OEM simply means you do not get the fancy packaging and extra hardware as the retail version so that means it costs less. sometimes a lot less, sometimes a little. if the OEM version costs a lot more than get it, if it is about the same price do not get it.

icon14.gif

also it can mean you dont get the original company warranty card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom