NVIDIA is the worst thing in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

SanToast

Banned
Now that I have your attention.

I have a question for all of the NVIDIA fans out there...

What makes NVIDIA better than ATI?

I bet you that NOT ONE PERSON can provide a logical answer...

So why do people post "NVIDIA OWNS ATI" or "NVIDIA IS BETTER"?

:) I had a dream, a dream of a day when NVIDIA and ATI fans will be able to go to school together, eat together, and maybe one day live together.

I'm not starting a battle or a flame war.

I would like to know WHY people post "NVIDIA is better". That's all.

cloud said:
:) I had a dream, a dream of a day when NVIDIA and ATI fans will be able to go to school together, eat together, and maybe one day live together.
*sniff sniff* One day...........one day.......

The Merlin said:
I see this being locked......by Nubuis, yes I see it, I see it clearly:D

He probably will because he's an NVIDIA fan. <--- Kidding! :p

Nubius seems to be a cool guy.

They both suck

Well right now NVIDIA has the advantage. 6600GT pwns as well as 6800GT, and ATI cant make enough cards.

Overall, I am an ATI guy though.

There is no answer to this question, as there is absolutely no way to provide solid evidence that would leave people without a doubt that one card manufacturer is better than the other.

Think about the statement that you are trying to get them to prove. In order to prove this hypothesis, you would have to literally bench every single card (and by every card, I mean every card ever made, not just every type of card) made by both manufacturers in the exact same enviroment, testing them in literally every single piece of gaming software and other GPU demanding applications, at least three times, in order to reach a conclusion with basis behind it.

There are just too many variables and uncontrolled circumstances that can occur that can alter the answer in even the slightest way, so as much as any of us would like to try, there is absolutely, positively no way to prove that nVidia is superior to ATi, and vice versa.

Keep in my mind there's a whole load of factors you'd have to take into consideration that you may not even think of, power consumption, cost, heat dissipation, longitivity etc.

In the end it all comes down to opinion, and frankly in my opinion, I don't really care if one card will get me 5FPS more in a game than another, as long as it meets my standards at a price I feel is worth the card itself, I really couldn't care less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom