Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quesa QuickDraw 3D lol

• other...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right gaara, basically what I'm saying. But I think $587 for the x850 xt pe best card on the market is a sweet price. My x800 xt pe cost me $615 when I first got it.

Back a few posts from beedubya first page somewhere I think.

edit: nvm, not them

I can't find them anywhere now

i think both manufacturers have great cards, each is better than the other at different price points as gaara pointed out. i like nvidia better because for now (although it's slowly changing) they have better drivers for linux (and i'm having enough trouble configuring the nvidia driver right now)

Well I mean they have a Processor one that is official why shouldn't they have one for all ov the others I mean it's the same deal with processors as with Videocards they change but they shouldn't just have one not all of them.

well yea flamewars are not totally appropriate as long as no retards come up in this thing but they also have good points to them ok 1 quick question what is better to have

Memory and effective speed Clock speed

128MB GDDR3/1000MHz 500MHz
or
256MB GDDR3/980MHz 400MHz

both are on PCI-e 16x

lolol before u guys say invidia is better and this and that, take a look at the nvidia forums, MASS PROBLEMS with the 6600GT series, buying that card is a gamble and nvdia drives suck, when they iron out the problems with the 6600GT then it will be the best, but right now the ATI is better IMO. i rather have a good card that works, then a great one that doesnt, and needs like 500 watts

Well a lot of it also depends on the manufacturer of the card fatal, such as evga, xfx, etc.

@grim, depends on the card. If it's a 6600 gt then 128mb is better, if it's a 9800 128 mb is better, if it's a 6800 or x800 series card 256mb ram is better. Newer cards use the 256mb a lot better than older cards, the older runs tend to run 128mb faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom