Nvidia Ti5000 Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeeBadger

Solid State Member
I gave a friend of mine my old Graphics Card. A Xtasy Nvidia Ti 500 64 MB Card. He installed it on his V2Premire PC #V22335. The fan is not on. How do you install the card so that the fan is enabled? In the Bios? Does this MoBo support this card?

Im Lost:angry:

BeeBadger

Is the fan securely plugged in?
Did you try seeing if the fan is comp. with the board? If so, test it on the board to make sure it is in working order.

I am waiting for my Buddy to get back to me. I wish I had chesked that before I put tthe card in his system. He dosen't seem to know what to do at times. I'm sure the plug is in securly. The plug from the board attaches to itself from the fan. I wish he knew how to find out what MoBo he has, and it's Bios config. I'll hve to work some more with him.

Thanks for replying so soon

Beebadger

Thats Exactly the MoBo!!! I never heard of them, Anyway. The Damn Fan is filthy and probly Burnt, I also found a very small chip lodged in the Fan. Not good. The card is about 1yr and a half anyway. He said he is going to Buy a new card today. An Nvidia 5200 128 MB I think. Does he have to disable the on board graphics to use an AGP slotted Grahics Card? If so, where in the Bios does he do this?

Thanks alot for responding

BeeBadger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom