nvidia forceware 180?

Status
Not open for further replies.

philbar71

Fully Optimized
well found the beta 180 driver for my 9800gtx and installed it. but now when i try to change fan speed it's greyed out. so i'm assuming that the fan is running at 30% the lowest it'll go. so does anybody know of any other programs to change fan speed. and speed fan dosent work

hmm yhea i guess that's why it's called a beta. i know of one way to make it run at 100% all the time is to cut the blue wire going to the fan. i think i might do that. and when it's fixed i'll rejoin it.

havent gamed yet. i'm about to try ut3 physx that'll stress it. mine is dead silent. the thing is barley spinning

i get alot of crashes in crysis with 180.43... :( makes me a sad camper

and i think FEAR is also running worse... i have random frame dips here and there

well taking off my cooler i some how managed to break the blue wire ,so i need to fix that soon meh no biggie for me right now anyway, i need new case fans first, and a new hdd and ram kit.

^nice. i noticed ion UT3 the framerates are smoother now they dont jump around as much any more. but i blame that on my D. i get now any where from 35-70fps. depending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom