nVidia Dualview...XPro tech support
I had Dualview working but after restart:
1. both monitors display the DOS startup info but both go black as WindowsXPro loads
2. only when I disconnect the cable from the second monitor will the prmary monitor display the desktop on restart
3. "extend to second monitor" checkbox is UNchecked
4. nView settings missing the Dualview item in the list....
What is happening above?
There are several other settings related to Dualview in nView Manager or XP properties. Other than experts here where is nVidia tech support? Matrox would email a precedure for even simple BIOS upgrades...much more detail than the typical Microsoft's ten word explanations of the obvious.
In Device Manager, under Diplays, should I see "Default Monitor" one or more times, in addition to the two monitor drivers?
_________CADCAM System configuration:
1. ASUSv9560-nVidiaFX5600chip, 1st DVI out to Analog CRT /NEC XP17
2. ASUSv9560-nVidiaFX5600chip, 2nd DVI out to DVI LCD /Samsung 153T
3. Samsung 153T, also Analog in from switchbox for two CPUs /automaticly detects Analog or DigitalDVI access...tried setting manually...no success
4. Samsung153T is 1024x768 LCD...NEC XP17 is 1280x1024 CRT
5. Samsung153T uses PilotPro to rotate monitor...only for Analog CPU input.
..........what happens during XP restart...XP refuses 153T driver ...153T reads no DVI signal from FX5600 ...Primary monitor also does not read 1st DVI port...?
Any answers or questions are more than welcome.