nVidia Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
apokalipse said:
is it an MSI?

nope, it's Gayward. an old ti4200, but i don't have the heart to buy a new one, cause it's so red and super sexy foxy proxy

gainward_1.jpg

hhhot

LoTeX said:
nope, it's Gayward. an old ti4200, but i don't have the heart to buy a new one, cause it's so red and super sexy foxy proxy

gainward_1.jpg

hhhot

LOL that gave me a good laugh. I especially liked the 'hhhot' remark at the end!!! Buy a new one and take the spray paint to it! haha, jk. Arent most ATI cards red? I like red thou too. They make too many computer parts/lights in blue and not enough in red. Maybe ill take all the black coverings off my eVGA 7800GTX KO and paint them red instead of the plain black that they are. That would be a good sunday project.

I have the 77.77 drivers also, but I didnt even know they were up to the 8's now. And newer drivers dont necesairly mean better. They probably design there drivers arround there newest cards, which means they stop making improvements to drivers to benifit older cards, so if you get the best drivers they made while they were still designing arround the card you have you might as well stop there. Thats the way I see it. When i had my old FX5200 I didnt go past the 6-.-- series drivers because they seemed to be the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom