NVIDIA 197.13 Drivers Resolve Fan Speed Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
NVIDIA 197.13 Drivers Resolve Fan Speed Issue

NVIDIA has just released new GeForce 197.13 drivers that take care of that fan speed issue that a lot of you were having. Grab the Windows XP 32-bit and 64-bit versions here and the Windows 7 and Vista 32-bit and 64-bit here.

NVIDIA apologizes to any GeForce owners that installed the 196.75 driver and experienced quality issues. For the small number of customers that did experience problems, in almost every case reverting back to our 196.21 driver immediately resolved their issues. We continue to work closely with our add-in-card partners and PC manufacturers to help resolve any additional customer issues not solved by reverting to the earlier driver. Any GeForce owner who has questions about their board as a result of downloading the 195.75 drivers should contact their board supplier.

How about the ones from nvidia.com? Why are you looking at FileHippo and Guru3D? Their site has the drivers. Just get them if you are not sure.

How about the ones from nvidia.com? Why are you looking at FileHippo and Guru3D? Their site has the drivers. Just get them if you are not sure.

i never go to the nvidia site, i've been on file hippo for a while now, i also use their automatic file checker which checks for updates on softwares u have installed, its kinda handy since it checkes a whole lot all at once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom