NV silencer 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

aj2003

Daemon Poster
Reply to a email to artic cooling about a 6600GT artic silencer

"We have a new model NV Silencer 6 which is compatible on NV6600 PCIe and 6600GT PCIe. We are now shipping this model starting from Feb 2005. Unfortunately we do not have plan to build a cooler for the AGP versions yet."

so good and bad news depending on wat version of the card u have :cool:

i have the PCI-e ... isnt it feb now? is there anywhere I can get this in teh UK?

yea it is lol. ive had a look around and nowhere has them atm so im guessing they havent come into stock yet. The cooler is for the pci-e version only so it will fit out card, hope it will anyhow :)

nice one... maybe then i can finally put this high temp problem to rest... my system is perfect otherwise!

Any sign of this yet mate?

I have been keeping an eye out, but not seen anyone in the UK selling yet

any word on a good cooler for a 6800gt? i want it to be cool AND silent not just one. BTW i OC the crap out of it, or should i just buy a water block for it?

Bah f them, where's my cooler for my 6600GT AGP?
My thoughts exactly! A$$HOLES! I've been wanting that damn thing for a while now...screw em

BTW i OC the crap out of it, or should i just buy a water block for it
Water block...although it'll take me damn near 2 months probably that's what I plan on doing.

Get a good WC setup going, get the MAZE4GPU and cool that core coupled with some tweakmonster RAM sinks ;)

don't know, never ordered from them. Have been to the website, but yeah, don't know how good service is. I hear they tend to have higher prices though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom