Nubius needs a case!

Status
Not open for further replies.
scrn7rx.jpg

What kind of ratio do you have for your memory to run at? Can I see the memory and SPD tab? And you still never said if you had watercooling or what.....there's no way you can get that on air can you?

Why doesn't it show the total Bus speed?

I have a Lian-Li case, I can say that I'm entirely happy with it
mine's a PC-V1000, with the PSU at the bottom, a seperate space for hard drives and the motherboard is on the opposite side.
the PC-V1000 however is not cheap

I can say that all Lian-Li cases I've seen are of really good build

I have a Lian-Li case, I can say that I'm entirely happy with it
mine's a PC-V1000, with the PSU at the bottom, a seperate space for hard drives and the motherboard is on the opposite side.
the PC-V1000 however is not cheap
Yeah I remember when you first linked everyone to the case you got. I don't like it though. Way too expensive, the features aren't worth that much of an expense IMO and overall it doesn't look like a case I'm interested in.

I think I'm going to possibly go with the first one I linked and just cut a hole in the side and add a 120mm fan and duct mod my CPU to the Rear fan. Have the top as exhaust and the fronts as exhaust instead of intake since the CPU will be getting it's own air from the back of the PC, have the 120mm blowing over the motherboard and air will be sucked out the top and front....think I might go with that idea

Ye, i think the PC 60 is the best case that fits in your criteria, and the cooling you suggested would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom