Nubius needs a case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubius

Golden Master
Aright...most of you already know of my current case with all it's fans and whatnot. The Project was fun and my case is cool :p Pun intended

Anywho I believe for practicality reasons I'm going to invest in a nother case. I like sleek designs, no crazy LED's or colors, and I honestly prefer no acrylic window although so many come with em if it's a really good case I will bypass that.

I was thinking of this case:

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?description=11-112-022&DEPA=1

I definitely don't want to go above $90 so that's basically the top of my budget for a case. I LOVE the slideable motherboard tray, awesomely sleek design, light material and cool material. BUT I don't like the small amount of fans they got.

I will go with that above case unless someone can show me a good case with a lot of airflow (this time I'm going somewhat for quiet, but anything should be quieter than my current case)

Just wondering what suggestions you guys and gals had out there :D

Lian Li is one of the top of the lince case makers I know that. I am not sure you can go wrong with them for getting one.

However ima have to say that Hugo has a better case IMO, I know those are worth their weight in gold. However it does have shiny paint and glowy things etc.

You could try and find one in a different colour off another website ... if the have them in different colours that is.

have you looked at the p160? the one with no window comes with only 1x120mm fan, but you can always add your own ;)

Nubius, I like the Lian-Li. They make some of the best cases. The cases are not very stylish compared to most gamers, but they are sleek and premium-grade. They are very much all about quality. I think that case is very good.

The cases are not very stylish compared to most gamers
See thats the thing though I don't want a gaming case. I like the one you suggested Hugo because I like the fans, the placement of the fans, and the features, but I don't like that really bold blue. I don't like my case to scream at someone to look at it, kind of fond of black or silver because it's really plain and melds into a subtle colored room easily.

have you looked at the p160? the one with no window comes with only 1x120mm fan, but you can always add your own
No, but it sounds like it's expensive :p I think that one is definitely over $100

However it does have shiny paint and glowy things etc.
Don't want glowy or shiney so that's not important to me

Thanks for the suggestions thus far guys :D

Ahh I just dun like the blue :( other than that it's cool and I like thermaltake products. Also, can't beat the price definitely...wonder how much the full tower of that one is

If I decide to not go the Lian-Li way then I think I'll get this one:

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=370459

Full tower instead of a mid-tower. I want a little more room in my case for better cable managing. No doubt the thermaltake would keep the system cooler, but man I like that removable motherboard tray.....but then again if I have a full tower and there is plenty of space between the HD's and the motherboard then it might not be as big of deal.

On my current mid tower case the right side of the motherboard is overlapped by the HD's which means pulling it straight out of the case isn't an option.

Ohhh man which one do I choose!?!

Lian-Li vs Thermaltake XaserV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom