Now what?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noknowledge

Baseband Member
For my birthday I got a new moniter and a Radeon 9250 PCI for my emachines So I hook up the moniter everythings cool...So I install the video card had problems so I went to this guys house who works computers and everthing is workin perfect...So then I come home hook up the moniter and no picture but it worked over at his house whats the problem?

is there just no picture or theres a thing on the monitor that says cable not connnected?

yeah the video cable is pulged in along with everything else and it says...No Singnal Recived and it says self pattern test...Even my old moniter doesn't get a pciture

I have tried 2 moniters...but the guys house I went to over there it works and over here at my house my 2000 and my new 2004 moniter don't work for my newly updated emachines..

It may sound weird, but the problem might be in the PSU
I had the same problem a couple of times... theres a protector or something (in psu) which got burned due to an overload or just a fact turning the computer on and off... you can fix it (you really nead a computer technitian to do that) or get a new PSU....

I suggest you try another psu...

Its a box that you plug your power cable in... your pc's just fine, the problem might be in that part... before going out and gettin a new one get either your old one or a friend's old one and try it out with your computer... (watch out for the wattage tho, its better if the old and the new one have the same)
If it works manage either to get a new PSU or fix your own...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom