no windows 98 or me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zolxy

Baseband Member
hi, a quick question.. i have decided to buy the Sony Dru-720A Dvd burner.. whereever i see the requirements it says Microsoft Windows 2000 • Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition • Microsoft Windows XP Professional so it would not be really supporting Windows 98 or me? which is what i use.. dont have that modern pc.

get a LITE-ON burner if ur getting a sony one, lite-on make sosny burners i think, and u can get a dual layer for 60 bux. upgrasde urs to 2000.

but will i get what i want? i mean windows 2000 is server based system not for actually home needs use? or what? and the problem is we dont have liteon.. nec or such burners... Got one lg and they are like here of double price :<

I'm From Karachi,Pakistan.. 64 Mb SD RAM, 810 , Celeron 550 MHz , 80 GB hardrive.

I dont think your system can support any kind of burner like that, seems to be to slow. i know it WONT support xp... and i doubt it could support windows 2000

I would wait for someone else to help you in about an hour... Sorry im not of much help, im more into the newer technology and dont realy worry about Minimum requirments for a PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom