No Video, any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 3 ATX cases I had were old P3 CompUSA PC cases. TERRIBLE cases IMHO. I think from now on I will work outside of the box first to make sure everything works. I have a nice large wooden table I can use. Why in the heck they would use metal hooks I do not know. Awful, just awful. Oh well, found a case for $10 so can't complain :) Actually shipping cost more then the case, $15 :) Even had a 400Watt PSU. Probably not a High Quality PSU, but oh well.

oh well the fact that you were trying a CompUSA case was your problem. Them and dell and peoplePC and companies like that make their cases screwed up so only they can maintain and update it. Mine doesn't have plastic hooks. It has metal risers actually. It's all I've ever used and have never had a grounding problem. They are gold and about a quarter inch tall. You screw them into the holes in the case, then put on your mobo and then the screw goes into those. Yeah if I woulda known you had metal hooks like that most would have been able to tell you right away it was grounding out. Glad to know everything is working now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom