No Input Signal

Status
Not open for further replies.

HallEffect

Solid State Member
So i just built a new computer, but i can't set up anything or even get into the bios because the monitor doesn't display anything, all it says is "No Input Signal." and clearly doesn't recognize it's connected to a pc
I was wondering if anyone has idea what it could be and how to fix it. I've changed the adapter out and it still wouldn't work.
If anyones wondering, the video card is a BFG Tech GeForce 6600 GT, the motherboard is an asus A8N-SLI deluxe, and the monitor is a rosewill something or other (LCD).
any help would be appreciated, and if you need more information let me know. thank again

Make sure your card is properly connected in it slot (PCI-E or AGP)

Also check to see if the card has a 4pin AUX connector.

The worst case scenario is that you ESD'd your card, and or it is defective.

Also this may sound stupid, but check your monitor cable to make sure that they are plugged in.

yeah just try swapping everything til you know whats wrong. Most likely the video card. I worked on a computer one time with this problem and it was a faulty vid card.

well if I try the second slot, the red light comes on that warns me about not using the connector, so i figured i would leave it in the first and not worry about the whole other problem that comes with that.

ok, so if it's a problem with the BFG card, does anyone know how BFG is when it comes to customer satisfaction, support, and returns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom