Nisis G6 Graphics tablet question.... - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Monitors, Printers and Peripherals
Closed Thread
Old 02-16-2005, 04:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Question Nisis G6 Graphics tablet question....

Hi to all, first post, need help already

Just took delivery of my first tablet, Nisis G6 A4. My question is: Why can it not draw arcs, circles or diagonal lines too well? Actually, straight lines period aren't too 'straight'. Anything that seems to cut the RF receive axis goes kinda 'wobbly' for want of a better description. If I follow the same straight path the result follows the same 'wobble' or wave evey time, suggesting to me it's something to do with the way the tablet receives or interprets the transmission from the pen. Is this normal? I'm thinking perhaps it is given the price differences of some of these tablets, the resolution (3048 dpi) doesn't actually seem much better (if at all) than my 800dpi mouse, also bizarre, but my mouse doesn't do this. Anyone else got one of these?

Any help on this subject much appreciated, one area where I have no knowledge at all is this, although I do understand RF if anyone wants to go into some detail.

Thanks in advance, hope I too can help out a bit.
Closed Thread