Nice rig that's good to look at but isn't too expensive - Page 2 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Monitors, Printers and Peripherals
Closed Thread
Old 02-16-2005, 01:02 AM   #11 (permalink)
Techie Beyond Description

Antec, Thermaltake, Enermax and Ultra PSU's are all good

Old 02-16-2005, 11:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
Ultra Techie

That case looks horrible IMO... I am not one for daemon shaped cases or ones that look like scorpions or mobile phones... hell i dont even like neon... I like cases that are elegant and just look nice in any room you put them in... like the Antec Sonata which is a piano black finish with a small chrome panel on the front (which hides front usb, firewire and audio ports) and two blue leds... but then thats the case I own... so I would say that! (it also has a fantastic internal layout... with side on mounting for HDs and special rails for the DVD/CD drives)

Get what ever you like the look of... though I would def say get an Antec PSU... nice quiet and reliable... and make sure whatever case you buy has enough room in for what you need!

Everyone has different tastes in cases... so make sure you think it looks good rather than someone else thinking so... after all... you have to live with it!

Old 02-16-2005, 01:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
Ultra Techie

True, if you only wanna spend $50, then make sure its got enough space, and then get whatever you want.

Closed Thread