nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, dude it says the same thing with regular windows xp oem on newegg, you could by it with a $2 battery and that's good enough for newegg, and i'd like to know where you can get a windows xp cd for 95c

alternatives doesnt mean windows anything, cdr's are about 30-40 cents, and OS's can be had for free, some of the free ones have been 64 bit kernel ready for almost 2 years

yea, but drivers,games and software are not as readily available, and windows obviously has something going as nearly everyone here is running a windows machine or a dual boot with windows or at least a case with a window :p

nearly everyone here seems to have issues getting things done too other than playing games, just check the threads LOL

software availability, thats debatable, games sure, no argument there, so your wintendo box costs an extra $145

anyway,my point being, jumping to conclusions isnt always a good idea, and a little perspective is always a good thing

I wouldn't get it personally. Until my printer and my peripherals exist, since they don't have 64-bit drivers, will stick with 32-bit. Not like I'll gain any thing. Prolly will be poorer with 32-bit apps. I'll prolly get longhorn in a couple years..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom