The Next Computer You Buy/upgrade Will Consist Of _____________

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can go bigger than a 120g but you need a newer ver of evox and then u have to patch/edit the bios. i don't even have a 120gig in mine ..lol. however, i've never heard of anyone dropping in a 360 gig into an xbox before...copying over all of blockbusters games are we?? j/k :D

anyways, the next purchase (pc wise) will be an external 160gig hd for my laptop.

the best mothe<censored>ing <censored> mother<censored>ing money can <censored>ing buy is what my mofo computer s going to have. and when i get it, i'm gonna burn my cat. and ship it to austriala

..wow :wooha:

bandage_boy said:
the best mother<censored>ing shit mother<censored>ing money can <censored>ing buy is what my mofo computer s going to have. and when i get it, i'm gonna burn my cat. and ship it to austriala

ASUS Radeon 9600XT 128mb

Then if I ever get some extra cash maybe another 512mb DDR RAM

just for fun i may get a shuttle barebone kits those really small cases and mainboard that are flex atx. 512 MB of ram i play console games. cd-rw/dvd drive. mainboard has lots of goodies.
IF they make them by the time i get around to building this thing an internal speaker that fits the 3.5" bay. if not, use my current speakers. and install mandrkae linux

Yeah, those little shuttle PC's are really cool.

Falcon Northwest computer company has actually used some of the shuttle cases for one of their computers. It looks pretty sweet, one of my friends bought it, I think it cost him like 999 dollars, but I could easily build one for under $500

If I can find one of these (my dad tells me they exist); a converter so that I can mount my almost brand-spanking new HDD from my dead Desktop, so that it will work with my laptop. Oh, and probably 128 mb for the Laptop; and finally, a PCMCI USB 2.0 Card.

Or at least thats what I WANT TO GET!!!

i would buy a 200gb hard drive
a 9800xt 128mb radeon video card...
more memory..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom