Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Opera 8

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nvidia by a long shot. If nothing else, at least Nvidia's driver programmers (unlike ATI's) actually went to programming school. LOL

I know I will NEVER buy another ATI product after my experience with the X800 Pro. I was Nvidia before the X800, and now I know why.

well..tehcnically it's nVidia's turn to relase soemthing cause ati's got those crazy x800xt pe or soething like that.

gigabytes got that duel 6800 graphics card tha's agp which sounds pretty cool, but i'm sure there will be something other than that.

beedubaya said:
Nvidia by a long shot. If nothing else, at least Nvidia's driver programmers (unlike ATI's) actually went to programming school. LOL

I know I will NEVER buy another ATI product after my experience with the X800 Pro. I was Nvidia before the X800, and now I know why.

kind of gotta agree w/ you here B.

but i've noticed that you really don't like the X800 pro...

could you elaborate on that a bit?

why do you hate it so?

just curious.

He had terrible x800 Pro problems with Doom3. Basicly unplayable. To the point where my 6600GT would kick his @$$ in it.

I personally think NVIDA, because ATI had it's years for now, and ATI is just putting everything on steroids.

^^yeah, i kicked myself when i ordered the 9800pro.....a week later the 6600's prices dropped! i was a bit POed, but can't cry over spilled gin.

anyways...that sux bout Doom3....the 9800pro plays it at about 40-60fps...steady...looks great though....but i know it was "made for nvidia" anyways.

drivers are much easier to deal with using nvidia's drivers though.

they seem to be a bit more......streamlined and slick.

i'm still in my "testing" process w/ my first ATI card...had some troubles in the beginning, but everything seems to be good now.

wonder if it's even worth it to pay for a 6800GT while i just got this 9800pro though?

maybe i'll sell it this summer.

Great.....why do people even bother creating these threads. You know by page 2 or 3 it will wind up being closed :rolleyes:

Yea ya know Beedub ya really gotta lay off. Just because it didnt run very well in Doom 3 doesnt mean its a bad card. I personally never play Doom 3 and dont care about it. If they were as bad a card as you say they wouldnt be selling. Just because you had a bad experience doesnt mean that Nvidia WILL WIN FOR SURE!!!! blahhh whatever. I keep sayin it, YOU dont want Nvidia to Win! You dont. Or at least you shouldnt, its much better to have to pick between two good competing cards than the lesser of two evils pos'. Maybe you should have waited to see how it performed. Why would you buy an untested product? If you care so much about Doom 3 you should have waited for Benches.

I suppose I'm not helping the flame war situation but its what I think. Why do you guys think there will be a winner? Why do you want a winner? I hope they're great cards, great products all around! So someone can have the upper hand in bragging rights? So they can gloat? Personally if I had such a better card I'd play instead of brag about it.

this tread wont last long. one person flames another they gettin flamed back and BOOM thread closed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom