*NEWS* nVidia 7800 GTX Spotted!! (G70 Core)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeahi know wtf. i got my vote with nvidia still. plus the prices for ati are just insane. why pay 500 for a x850 when u can get a 6800GT for 350? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

GuitarFreak1857 said:
yeahi know wtf. i got my vote with nvidia still. plus the prices for ati are just insane. why pay 500 for a x850 when u can get a 6800GT for 350? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Well, we aren't talking about the X850 vs. 6800 GT. There is nothing good about the X800/X850 line IMO, they are indeed total ripoffs. The X900 series could be totally different though. It is an entire new core, not just a revamp of an outdated one as the X800/X850 one was.

I wouldn't be suprised if nVidia get owned...

Just don't know what to buy, top of the line now, or mediocre now, and then the next gen cards... Hmmm...

Yan

..... Do people really notice much of a differnce in games?

I know i wont notice a differnce because i play diablo 2 lod and warcraft 3 and halo.... they dont demand high graphics but oh well....

maybe they are gearing up these new cards for future games.
do ATI and Nvidia know something we don't?

personally I'm going to wait it out and see which one is better

Hell my newest game is either halo or war3.... and those are old lol.... its only because i dont have decent ram and enough money to buy these newer games....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom