newegg problems..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord AnthraX

Fully Optimized
Ok so I ordered some parts of neweeg , I had 2nd day shipping but its been 3 days and hasent come today...Iv looked evreywhere but I cant find the tracking order section newegg any where......

Sorry if this a extremly dumb question..

1) MY Account > Order Status > click on your order thingy > tracking number links yiou to fedex or UPS

2) Email - tracking number there

3) Go to UPS or Fedex's homepage and enter your trackign number there

4) 1-2 days to process and ship it out, 2 days to ship

I was looking at my order status becuase I just orderd a Lite On DVD burner with lightscribe for 50 bucks. I ordered it 3 day UPS (god I hate UPS) Wednesday around 8 PM eastern time, and I just looked again and it's still down at the werehouse in Tennessee. I wish they kept Fedex as the primary shipper because they are much faster, plus my mom works for Fedex.

when your about 2 buy everything, on that last page it has a checkbox that says "Rush Order Processing" make sure u get it.
It will take a day tops, off of your order, thats wat normaly takes it so long to ship. If it doesnt get 2 you on time you would get your $2.99 back (like it matters)
If you have a large order (more than 1) it would speed your shipping date by a day or 2

Just to let u know
NEWEGG IS THE BEST ONLINE STORE
I'VE NEVER HAD A SINGLE PROBLEM WIT EM
;)Cheap Prices +Support + Large Selection + User Friendly;)

Did you order over the weekend or on friday? If you do, then you have to wait for the next business day for your order to be processed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom