Newegg Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisman88990

In Runtime
lets see, i just orderd my new video card its a gygabite radeon 9550. I have to do a pre-paid check, so i gotta send it to them. it says that i must enclose a printed copy of the sales order or confirmation. THe problem is my printer is broken, and i have no way to print that off. What should i do!!! does it realy matter if i put that in with the check ??? i need help fastt

hmm alright, well there is another computer in the house that has a printer, but it is not hooked up to the internet. How could i transfer that page to that computer ? i tryed the regular save page thing but that does not work. Any ideas how i could get that page with all the info to the other computer ?

yeah i know that, but getting the page to the floppy.. i just did a screen shot of it, so ill just put the screen shot on a floppy and then print it lol..

i dunno it was being stupid, i got it done though, just did a screen shot turned out fine.. i cant wait to get my video card. grand total came to 58.99. :) gotta love newegg..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom