Newegg.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickBrown7804

In Runtime
Newegg.com a very trusted site right?

Like no one ever had problems with them?

Because i Like TigerDirect

and im comparing prices

Newegg kicks tigerdirects ass.

alright good stuff

Some stuff is cheaper

Looking like im doing this

2 hd's from TigerDirect

6800 GT from Chumbo.com

Kingston Hyper-x memory Newegg.com

saved me about 200 dollars from oderering it all from TigerDirect.com

i have a friend that worked at tigerdirect and he told me that they used to repackage refurbished products and sell them as new. ive also heard this from other people as well. just a word of advice.

I like to read reviews by people that have bought and used the product and Newegg has that. I find tiger direct's site harder to find what you are looking for. Newegg has awesome search abilities so you can find your product fast. Newegg has some pretty awesome shipping speed too. You can have the product in your hands within two days usually with ground shipping. Newegg's return policy is great too. Ask Nubios.

Thats why I like newegg and other people do too.

i've used newegg forever and no problems to date. another good site is zipzoomfly.com, sometimes a few bucks cheaper and almost always free shipping.

I have used newegg.com for my purchases and have nothing but great reviews for them.Fast shipping and great prices.

Alright sounds good all thanks for the advice.

Newegg it is!

Newegg should be paying you guys for this because of you guys they just got themselves a big customer that spends too much money on computer stuff. :)

NewEgg is awesome!

Order from them all the time.

If you are lucky you get free FedEx
Saver shipping included.

Trust me .... probably the best place
to order computer stuff on the Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom