Newbie at building computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonBreath

Solid State Member
Some of you guys were mentioning to me before that instead of buying a computer from a place like Dell, or Alienware, that I should try to build my own. I really don't know how to build my own, so I could probably find a website to build one for me once I order all of the right parts. Could you guys help build a computer for me that is under $1200 and display it here or mail it to me. I am looking for a gaming computer that is very efficient and can handle all of the top games released so far. I really appreciate everyone who helps me. I know this may sound annoying being that I am a newbie, and that you probably read a lot of posts like this, but I really need some help. If at all possible, could you guys also tell me of some cheap websites that will put together a computer with the parts I would buy.

I want a computer that will compete with computers like Dell or Alienware but for a lower price. Can you also list the total price at the bottom of your configuration too?

This may sound cruel, but please do a search. There have been many many threads like this one.

Well, with dell, you might not have a lower price, but you'll be getting more reliable parts. As for alienware, your reliability will be about the same, but you'll save cash. Do a search on the forums. You'll see thousands of threads identical to this one.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom