newbie build

Status
Not open for further replies.

slickpickens

Baseband Member
umm i made a couple of threads an dim just combining all of them i need help connecting my sunbeam tech fan controller to my fans and connecting them to my psu. my new dracula gaming case has alot of led in the front and i just need to know where to plug them into the mobo and just need suggestion on a hardrive processor video card and well thats all my cpu will be used for gaming and media storage. im willing to spend as much is needed to make it run the most recent games(half life 2 sounter strike doom 3)

slickpickens said:
my new dracula gaming case has alot of led in the front and i just need to know where to plug them into the mobo

read your manual. It can difficult to read the diagrams, but that's the only way to do it.

On the right side of your mobo you should see two little strips going up and down, that have a bunch of pins on them, like shown:

. .
. .
. .
. .
. .

That is where you plug-in the LED, power, etc... As far as the manual goes, go to your motherboard's website, they are bound to have a manual in .pdf format, I know Gigabyte does.

okay sorry ill just go question by question is there anywher i could download the manual to my tower or does anyone know where i woud plug in the leds

search for tutorials on connecting a fan controller. please don't fall into the trap of calling a computer a cpu. if your gaming you will want an AMD cpu, cheaper and better for gaming. but i am a little confused, your asking for advice on what cpu to get when you seem to already have a motherboard. if you already have a motherboard what is iot and how much will you spend on a processor?

is there any specific order and i have a foxconn wich everyone keeps saying is crappy so i will proably change soon unless i have like 0 problems with it

Slick READ THIS....

Find the name and model of your motherboard and go to their website!! I swear there will be manual there telling you everything you need to know! Now I answered your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom