New Video Card Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisman88990

In Runtime
ok im getting this new video card from newegg, my money order finally got there. lol. its at step 4 right now. My question is i have an AGP 4x slot, that says that it will work with that, but my VERSION is 2.0! this is something that i totaly overlooked and did not reaserch before i bought it. Do any of you know if this card will work with an AGP 4x version 2.0 ?? i am realy nervous now, becuase if i just paid for this card, and it does not work, im gunna have to go through the strenuous process of trying to get my money back. here is the card below

new video card

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-125-140&depa=1

Phew, thanks for the reliving news man! Also, it just switched to step 5! lol i cant wait, the trackign thing says it should be here by the 15th. But with neweggs outstanding shipping, im sure it will be here by then :p. Yeah, i realy hope to get a better computer sometime, the specs in my sig are kind of embarrising. But im only 16 years old. And i only work on and off. as soon as i get enough money i will be building a complete new system. I cant wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom