New Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

Fully Optimized
As most of you know my AV8 3RD Eye has that sensor problem. So my cpu temperature is way off. So i cant OC safly. So i have finally came across some money, which i want to spend on a new board. I cant spend more then a dime over 150$. I want a DFI really bad, but they are all PCI Express or SLI. So im thinking MSI rite now. Abit is pretty much out of the question. I dont want any kind of AV8, anything better then that is more then i can spend.

What do you guys think of the MSI K8N NEO2 Platinum?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813130468

it's probably the best 939 agp board right now, so yes, you should go for that

there's also that new dfi board coming out though..you might wana wait for that

It might be to expensive though. I need a new board ASAP too, so i can get my system running. Since its been down for 6 weeks.

ASUS sucks for AMD's, but all opinions aside, the Neo2 platinum is the best socket 939 nf3 AGP based board out right.

I already linked codeine to a tips and tricks page and informed him about the DFI board via MSN, so he pretty much knows his current options for OC'ing....that DFI board could be late june early july for we all know right now, but I'm waiting for it....either that or I'm going to bite the bullet, sell my card and go PCI-E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom