NEW MOBO and CPU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man...you really have no clue what your doing.. Never tape a fan, drill holes in your case, make sure they are equivalent to the (FAN SIZE) so you can have air flow. I would never trust any company to OC my computer, besides that takes all the fun and experience away.

I highly recommend you get a better mobo for this, along with processor. You dont need 15 fans yo, for this type of cooling you have to drop the 80mm. For fan case mod's, use 120mm fans. Intake/Exaust .

This is not the AMD vs. Intel thread. He basically asked if it will work together, not yalls opinions on the two companies.

Yes they will work fine with eachother.

yea but what if my case doesnt have the 120mm fan clips i just start drilling away??

Forchunet, first he wants advice, second obviously AMD OC better. So thats why you have people saying get AMD.

Ok listin, you drill a round hole for the fan. Then you drill little holes for the bolts. Its pretty simple. But yeah thats case modding, and yes its a pain in the @zz.

is cyberdark a national company becuase I have one like 3 miles away!
Also get a prescott not a Northwood. Because you will get better performance from the 1mb of L2 cache

You can save $23 if you go with the P4 2.8 520. My friend got the 530 and there is almost no visible difference between the two. And take that money you saved and get a better motherboard. Dont get a MicroATX. Get full sized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom