New gaming mouse

HunterStuck

Baseband Member
Ok, So for my birthday around 6 months ago i got a gaming mouse. For a while I really liked it, even thought i immediately noticed an issue with it. I picked it out of course, so it is my doing, not my parents. Anyway it is the "Sentey Revolution Pro Gaming Mouse", apparetly it is the best mouse sentey makes, according to the reviews. Well they must not make very good mouses then. Anyway to the point, i am looking for an upgrade. I will be using it for mostly Cs:Go, but i am also playing other games now like H1Z1 and a tiny bit of League of Legends. Either an fps mouse or all purpose under 80 dollars. Thanks for the help guys.

Isn't that mouse wireless? I have heard bad things about wireless.
It's both. You can use it wired or wireless. I haven't had any issues with it when I play FPS's.

Also does it have a loose scroll wheel? That annoys me a bit.

It has a switchable one - you can click a button so it's the "smooth", free-scrolling wheel, or the standard, "clicky" wheel.

Wow, that is pretty cool, how do you change out the wires, or do you have to order it separate?
Not sure what you mean by this?

The mouse comes with a cable - it's just a standard MicroUSB->USB cable. It's detachable in the front.

Claw grip too right?
Logitechs are usually full-palm. Razer is more of the claw-grip / finger-tip style.
Amazon.com: Logitech G700s 910-003584 Rechargeable Gaming Mouse: Computers & Accessories

Stay away from Razor - their new software is terrible. Razor used to be my "go-to" mouse - not anymore.

Back
Top Bottom