New Found Love For Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickBrown7804

In Runtime
After reading some of the stuff in the warning- overheating CPU topic I realized I really liek this forum. Its cool.

Sorry to say that im a Intel Nvidia guy. In no way do I think that AMD sucks. In many ways for gaming AMD is probably somewhat greater.

Im just an intel guy because damnit i like them. And if guys want to hate on me for it then piss off i dont care.

Just thought i do a little ranting of my own. Nothing else to do its all nonsense.

I'm glad you like it here, and honeslty I don't care as much about Intel vs. AMD as many do. They are not that far apart. ATI vs. Nvidia, thats a different story. Although I have an ATI card, I am a strong Nvidia fan due to bad experiences with ATI.

Glad you like it here. I like AMDs myself, but either way is fine with me. I think both ATI and Nvidia have their strong points, I don't really care either way. I've got an Nvidia card myself, though.

I only dislike the intel users that rant on about how AMD sucks for ridiculous reasons which you don't seem to fall into that category :D

You got your reasons for liking intel, I got mine for liking AMD, that's all there is to it :D

Hey.. glad j00 like it here.. i started off here a month or 2 ago to post about a new computer i was gettin just to confirm parts.. and now im hooked :)

Im also an Intel/Nvidia boy :freak: so there should be minimal disagreements between us ;)

Although I have an ATI card, I am a strong Nvidia fan due to bad experiences with ATI. [/B]

ditto. i hate ati .

Nvidia is just smoother. there drivers are alot more simple. imo

If your a hardcore gamer thoguh, you should consider the switch to AMD. I switched about a month ago and I never plan on going back.

Nubius said:
I only dislike the intel users that rant on about how AMD sucks for ridiculous reasons which you don't seem to fall into that category :D

You got your reasons for liking intel, I got mine for liking AMD, that's all there is to it :D

Same with me

If i got angry at AMD vs Intel, well both my parents are Intel. Actually one doesnt know the difference and one likes Intel for dumb reasons.

Glad to see that you like it here.

I'm not attatched to any company, nvidia and amd are better for me this time around, as they gave better performance for cheaper. If I brought my pc now, I would of been very tempted to get a his ati x800xl I still would of got a AMD though, as it is doing really good for me.

Yea thanks for the welcoming in a way lol

Its not that i care either way between AMD or Intel they both work very well for different reasons.

If i used my computer for gaming only then AMD would be it but I dont so Intel i am.

But anyways cool being here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom