new egg reviewer pwned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
so there is a guy on new egg spaming that the antec 900 is a roomier and better case then a cosmos s which we all know it is not. now here is the review itself

Tech Level: high
Ownership: 1 month to 1 year 3/17/2008 5:04:12 PM

Pros: Close to nothing besides room

Cons: Everything Fans dont push a lot of air compared to antec 900. Looks cool, it's tipped over once. No floppy drive slot. Not thumbscrews Price I was wearing gloves, and a metal peice CUT ME through the glove 8800gt BFG OC2 is REALLY cramped compared to Antec 900 Many more

Other Thoughts: Dont get it Go for Antec 900 much better and cheaper I'm a computer expert, and have been through lots of computer cases

Manufacturer Response: Dear Valued Customer,

We value your feedback, and regarding the concerns that you have, we had our product team investigate the concerns that you mentioned. They built two systems with identical specs and took a side view picture of both cases. In both cases the 8800 GTX card fit, this card is a little longer than the GT that you have. You can see from the pictures which case has the least amount of space to work with. Also the Cosmos S does have a floppy drive bracket to convert a 5.25 to a 3.5. If you have any other questions/concerns please contact us at (888)624-5099 via email at customersupport@coolermaster.com or you can post your inquiries on our forum. Thanks.
Related File(s):
Antec 900
Cosmos S

here are the atached photos.
antec 900
dnj7na.jpg

cosmos S
1z3uxjm.jpg

makes me laff really how bad this guy got powned especially after he put the effort into 3 bad reviews lol

3/17/2008 5:37:00 PM

Pros: Room, Looks, and screwless installation

Cons: Very roomy, but fans are weak. The screwless installation can be a pain for you add/remove parts. 8800GTX is almost touching my Hard Drives in RAID. Once again weak fans. Customer support is horrible and nonexistent

Other Thoughts: Ok, but for $250, no way

Lots of room to work with, screwless installation, looks, and lots of fans

Cons: Well the case is roomy, but my 8800GT is a little to close to my HD's that I have set up in RAID. I don't like the screwless installation, but you only have to do it once right? This case is sooo overpriced. The fans don't push enough air, but is OK to say the least. I wish the inside was also painted black. The window doesn't let you see much. Might return and go for a cheaper alternative, such as the Antec 900

Other Thoughts: I would stay away

i like the fact that cooler master actually reads new egg reviews and takes time to please there customer, this isnt the first review to have feed back from the manufacturer on it.

anyway here is the link to all the new egg reviews. Customer Reviews Of COOLER MASTER cosmos S RC-1100-KKN1-GP Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Retail

I've wondered several times if manufacturer's aren't seeding some of the reviews... both good for there own, and bad for the competition.

NICE! lol... they did a good job, and maybe thats why you never hear people complain about coolermaster the company? Always good stuff. I was looking at that case originally but decided on the aurora 570 instead.

i like the confidence cooler master has and thats why im going with the cosmos S over the abs tangan black pearl, it was a tuff choice, but this convinced me lol, and i wanted soemthing looking a litle more extreme.

i usually only pay attention to the reviews if there's something that i'm looking for specifically and there are like 5 reviews on the same thing, and 2 or 3 are people who simply say it and aren't like ZOMG DIS BORD DONT OVACLOK AT ALL D00D HUR R MUH SPECS DEY VOMIT ON UR RIG!!!! where the reviewer is obvioulsy technically impaired.

well out of 19 reviews i think there are like 4 more comments made by cooler master for this case. they even go as far as takign some of the tips from the reviews and sending it to the tech team for future revisions of the case.

makes sense to do that. usually silly newegg reviewers are pretty open about their likes and dislikes about stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom