New computer Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAVOC2k5 said:
DIABLOII - What are you basing your opinion about Corsair XMS being crap? That RAM for the Price is damn good. $218 for a 512x2 kit? Do you even know which ones he's talking about? I really don't think you do. (CMX512-3200XLPRO) with 2.2.2.5 timings. They are guaranteed to overclock to over 500MHz. THey out perform all of the Corsair DDR2's and probably all of the DDR's from any other company. DO yourself a favor and (GOOGLE) the reviews on these ram modules before you go and say something that flat out isn't true.

the zalman 7700cu's are difficult to fit on the DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 SLI-DR - I know i had that problem, that's why i recommended the 7000.

guaranteed to reach over ddr500, big deal

G skill's can reach ddr550 easily

I see 3 OCZ powerstream PSU's. what should i get the 420W, 520W, or the 600W.

Newegg doesn't sell the emu0404. Any ideas?

The G-Skills that you are referring to also have very good OCin' potential. 275MHz isn't impossible, but stable? Not that easy. Yes, the GSkills are good option for $190.00.

I'm not disputing this, i'm disputing the fact that DIABLO made implications that the CORSAIR XMS 3200XLPROS were crap. Simply not true. Reviews & Benchmarks posted all over the most reliable websites prove it.

Diablo II, you said that there isn't much difference between the 3800+ and the 3200. I was wondering what the main differences between the two were, besides the obvious price differences. Just wondering because I was also debating on which one to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom