New Case Came In!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet deal I like that! Question? What is the panel going across the case for? Looks like a fan is attached to it..I havent seen a case like that. Usually its just open space..thanks!

Yeah, that panel is weird. The older Dell cases have one too, but its just a thin metal bar, I guess just for support.

It's a fan support, and has support for cards (like big heavy video cards)
It has a clip on it and it swings out of the way, so you can access everything under it.

It runs a bit warmer than my old case, but I don't have the 120mm fan I need to put in the front for intake yet. :angry:

Dude. "You outta read my manual" "How to tidy up your freakin' wires inside you freakin' case" - j/k man.

But seriously... Buy yourself some wire sleeves. They are so easy to install. Pull out the PSU and wire sleeve all of the power cables. Then wire sleeve all wires that have multiply wires attached. This will make a HUGE difference in neatness not to mention airflow.

Use round IDE cables & Floppy Cables too...

I use the wire sleeves as well. i also have an ultra x-connect modular PSU, and that helps reduce the clutter in my case alot. reality is that with a neat case, ull get more efficent coolling and airflow (and therefore operation).

yay nice case

thermaltake psu and fans own

btw, if that came in via fedex, would you mind posting/pm'ing me the fedex code/link to the fedex site (i got my mobo coming in, but i was wondering how long it took to get through the sorting facility, since i live pretty close to LA and right now it's been in the LA sorting facility since 6-30 last night and there's no update and all my orders usually go through the city of industry sorting facility)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom