New AGP To PCI-E adapter card!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubius

Golden Master
http://www.vr-zone.com/?i=2202&s=1

Hell yeah! if it turns out to be any good maybe I can indeed get a DFI Ultra-D board after all! This is cool! Don't know about the company though 'Albatron" has never been a top knotch brand as far as I know of, but we'll see!

yeah I know, that's what I"m wondering, not only that, but like....the weight of my MAZE4 GPU water block is pretty freakin heavy dude, especially because I got the brass top....I think I'd have to make some sort of brace so that the thing doesn't either snap my card or that adaptor out of it's slot =/

nah, because the brace would go on the top....if anything I'd just slap a ziptie around the beeotch and then have the zip tie wrap around the top bar that goes across near the top of my case......

also..........go to bed shumway! don't be a night owl like me :p

Bout to hit it myself, just had to watch a samurai champloo episode, and now I'm off....freakin 5am here

Nubius said:
also..........go to bed shumway! don't be a night owl like me :p

Bout to hit it myself, just had to watch a samurai champloo episode, and now I'm off....freakin 5am here

I'm alway's up just about 24/7 :D And it's only 8:20 here so i can't go to bed for a while,Maybe around 2 or 3 ;)

i would think that that card thingy wouldnt work with a full size graphics card
it would make it too long to fit in the expansion bay area

and I would think that they would be smart enough to take that into consideration....it wouldn't be too long, just tall which is what shumway and I were talking about

doesn't matter, you were gonna go 6800GT regardless :p

It'll be perfect for someone like me, buuuuut I gotta see some reviews and whatnot first....use that for a year or more, already have a PCI-E board and then can get a PCI-E card, that'd be awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom