Never fails...does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunatly, now I'm up against ANOTHER problem. Now after it shows the WinXP logo & loading bar thingy, the screen goes black, and nothing happens...*sigh* when will it all end? What should I do now?

Sense your very new to doing this kind of stuff i would sugest getting some help from a friend.Or go to the library and find a book that will explain how to build a computer and installing Operating Systems.Or Take it to comp usa and let them install your OS.

No need to. Already did it. I think the problem is solved. I just need to download the lateast driver fer my vid. card.

Well, I think I know how I solved it. When I got my graphics card, it came with like 13 CDs Half of which I believe were games. One of them, typically was the utilities and drivers...but it may have been a little bit old for windows XP to recognize, that's why I need to download Catalyst 4.9 for my Graphics card. A lot of the software that came with the card was completely useless to me. I mean, when am I ever gonna need a 3D photo album??? I'll list the software, but my bro has the games.
1.MSI Drivers & Utilities
-VGA Driver
-MSI Live Update 3
-MSI GoodMEM
-MSI LockBox
-MSI WMlinfo
-MSI Secure Doc
-E-Color 3Deep
-MediaRing
-ShowShift
-Adobe Acrobat Reader
-Microsoft Directx 9.0b
-Trend Micro PC-Cillin
-ThiinSoft Be Twin
(All of that is on 1 CD)
2. 2-in-1
-RestoreIT!
-VirtualDrive Proffesional
3. 2-in-1
-Photoshop Album SE
-3D-Album
4. MSI Media Center Deluxe II
5. MSI 3D Desktop
6. 2-in-1
-InterVideo WinDVD 5.1 channel
-Supreme Foreign Language Learning Machine.

The problems were coming from the first CD and ResoterIT! But, I uninstalled EVERY one of them after I figured out what they do. The only things I got on my comp from any CD that came with ANY piece of hardware is the CPU/Mobo/PSU monitor from my mobo CD. And I intend on keeping It that way lol, well, maybe except for the IntelliType 2.2 and IntelliPoint 4.1 for my keyboard and mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom