Needing a replacement keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be doing one, yes. ;)

Heck, NewEgg just put up their video on it today.

Looks like a good choice. I am a big fan of Razer. I know their stuff is on the more expensive side but for me the prices ended up being worth it. I got into their products when I was looking for a wireless gaming mouse and came across their Razer Mamba which I absolutely love. The sensitivity on it is pretty unbelievable.

After that I ended up getting two of their keyboards (the Lycosa & Anansi). I use the Lycosa primarily right now just because it feels a lot like a laptop keyboard to me and since that is what I was pretty well only using up until I built my current desktops it was an easy transition. However, the Anansi definitely has a lot of potential for MMOs which is what I play primarily.

I recently got the Razer Naga Epic which I haven't used a ton yet but plan on using sometime here soon. So yeah, I am a Razer fan boy basically but I've never been disappointed with any of their products.

Looks like a good choice. I am a big fan of Razer. I know their stuff is on the more expensive side but for me the prices ended up being worth it. I got into their products when I was looking for a wireless gaming mouse and came across their Razer Mamba which I absolutely love. The sensitivity on it is pretty unbelievable.

After that I ended up getting two of their keyboards (the Lycosa & Anansi). I use the Lycosa primarily right now just because it feels a lot like a laptop keyboard to me and since that is what I was pretty well only using up until I built my current desktops it was an easy transition. However, the Anansi definitely has a lot of potential for MMOs which is what I play primarily.

I recently got the Razer Naga Epic which I haven't used a ton yet but plan on using sometime here soon. So yeah, I am a Razer fan boy basically but I've never been disappointed with any of their products.

U sed to be a Razer fanboy (or evangelist as I called myself), but this mouse and this mousepad (I received them for review) were good enough to break that addiction and cause me to sell my Lachesis and eXactMat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom