needeth some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

thor15

Baseband Member
ok so i just had to reformat my hd becuase i had some root thing or something, not quite sure what it was, but the tech guys told me to reformat my computer...heres the thing..its all messed up now i think, when i start up my computer...i have to choose which operating system to run...there is 2 choices but both are windows xp...and only one of them works..so im lost about that, and also all of my display settings are wacked, like they arent the same as they used to be, and i cant change them back...im really lost... also in cs 1.6 i used to get 99 fps no problem...now i tried playing and i drop to like 30 so im lost on that too, please help if ya can! thanks

If I had to guess when you reinstalled XP you never deleted the old partition that the original XP was on and created a new one with another setup of XP. My idea would be to reformat again and make sure when you get to the selection screen for partitions is to delete all of them and then install XP on the only partition left. After you reformat get all your windows updates and drivers back up to date so your fps get back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom