Need some suggestions for a new mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I just ordered the Razer Lachesis from Amazon. It looks like a good deal. Thanks everyone for the input. If I don't like it, I'll put it on ebay :)

Or sell it here.

When you get it, go ahead and set the DPI to max as well as the polling rate. It will be rough for a few days, but well worth the time spent in getting used to it.

Or sell it here.

When you get it, go ahead and set the DPI to max as well as the polling rate. It will be rough for a few days, but well worth the time spent in getting used to it.
I agree. It's definitely hard at first but it's so much smoother gaming and such in the long run.

Or sell it here.

Got the mouse today and turned the DPI and polling rate to max as you said. Any reason you suggest adjusting the settings this way? It's hard to explain but it feels precise and sloppy all at the same time. Clicking also doesn't feel very good unless I'm just not use to it yet. Positioning the cursor and clicking on small boxes right now is a pain (haven't tried any games with it yet) I'll give it a few days and put some hours on it for sure. It still might need some tweaking to fit my own personal feel.

Overall, I love the shape and feel of it. I'm hoping it gets better.

edit: also wanted to mention I have driver version 1.10 and firmware version 1.94

I know what you mean about "precise and sloppy all at the same time", but it gets better once you get accustomed to the DPI. Clicking is easier if you lay your fingers in the grooves; once you get the feel of the mouse you will love how you can click without having to curl your fingers.

Yeah, you are on the most current firmware and drivers so you should be good.

I put about a solid 12 hours of gaming on this mouse and it just doesn't seem to fit my hand or grip. I think this mouse is more suited to a palm grip and I use a fingertip grip.

Anyways, it's for sale in the buy/sell/trade forum if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom