need a new mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an IBM four button mouse, model MO27FO. I can't find it anywhere to link to it.

I bought it at Staples about three years ago. They no longer carry it. Oh well. Great mouse, programmable buttons.

Almost any mouse has programmable buttons. All you need is Microsoft's Intellimouse program. It even works with my Gigabyte mouse.

Get a Logitech MX510! i have it and I LOVE IT!!! not only is it super comfortable, but 800dpi, and a 5.8 Megapixels make it precise at over 15g's!!! i'm telling you, my mouse has better specs than my digital camera! GO WITH THE MX510, YOU WON'T BE DISSAPOINTED!!!

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
Get a Logitech MX510! i have it and I LOVE IT!!! not only is it super comfortable, but 800dpi, and a 5.8 Megapixels make it precise at over 15g's!!! i'm telling you, my mouse has better specs than my digital camera! GO WITH THE MX510, YOU WON'T BE DISSAPOINTED!!!

cost a lot?

No their pretty cheap

I know my MX-500 which is VERY alike the 510 is too jumpy for me. TBH i only notice it will sniping in AA or DoD

Go with the LOGITECH LX-700 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse. They used to be $99.00, now they are marked down everywhere as low as $49.99. The mouse comes with a recharger & rechargable batteries. The keyboard has multimedia functions and is extremely quiet.

Good buy, great product!

That is a great mouse. I got it as part of the duo which comes with the keyboard. You didn't pay $98 for it though, did you? I got the duo for $60, $70 with tax and shipping.

idiotec said:
That is a great mouse. I got it as part of the duo which comes with the keyboard. You didn't pay $98 for it though, did you? I got the duo for $60, $70 with tax and shipping.

yeh i did, were do u live?

ur in Australia right ?? well i got that mouse, in the Duo package for $120....

its a great mouse, but you got ripped off...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom